Prediction: Burnley vs Manchester United

Prediction: Manchester United win

Best Odds: 

Bookmaker: 

As we look ahead to 2020 there s a whole lot to look forward to in the world of football but before we write off 2019 once and for all, there are a few more fixtures for us to sink our teeth into. One that we re particularly eager to see unfold will take place at Turf Moor as Burnley go head to head with Manchester United. These two sides have very different ambitions for the remainder of the season, and yet, this is probably going to be much more even of a game than it has any right to be.

Burnley

Sean Dyche s men seem happy enough to linger around the mid-table region as opposed to scrapping it out down the bottom of the table in the relegation scrap. Burnley tend to fluctuate between resembl…

Rumour Has It: United want to keep Martial, Dzeko set to join Inter

Inter Milan have their eye on a Premier League forward. 

With Romelu Lukaku heading back to England, the Nerazzurri are eyeing Anthony Martial.

However, Manchester United do not appear willing to let him go.

 

TOP STORY UNITED WANT TO KEEP MARTIAL

Inter Milan want Anthony Martial to bolster their attack, according to multiple reports, but it does not sound like he is available. 

The Mail claims United are prepared to reject a £50million offer for the 25-year-old, who is still easing his way back in after injuring his knee in March.

Martial is under contract until 2024, with an option for an additional year at Old Trafford, so there is no urgency for United to move him on. 

Manchester United do NOT want to sell Antho…

I need to become more Italian, says Mourinho

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho was up to his old tricks again on Saturday, toying with the Italian press and claiming he needs to become more Italian.

Mourinho was well known for his soundbites during a little more than three years in England, often providing the content for column inches with his outrageous claims.

The Italian press have not taken to him yet and were particularly outraged when he failed to turn up to a post match press conference earlier in the season, sending his assistant Giuseppe Baresi instead.

And ahead of Sunday s visit of Genoa, he poked fun at the Italian way of doing things when refusing to divulge his formation for the match.

I m Italianising myself, I need to become more Italian, I m also trying to become a nicer person,…

Ribery hails ´strongest´ Bayern

Bayern Munich attacker Franck Ribery believes his side are the best they have been since he arrived at the club in 2007.

Bayern Munich attacker Franck Ribery believes his side are the best they have been since he arrived at the club in 2007.

Jupp Heynckes men are sitting comfortably at the top of the Bundesliga – 15 points clear of second-placed Borussia Dortmund – and head into the home leg of their Champions League last-16 clash against Arsenal with a 3-1 advantage.

We are very good, Ribery told Bild. We have not been as strong as this in a long time. I would even say that this is the strongest and best Bayern team in which I have ever played.

As a team, we are now just more mature, more experienced, and we have grown much more together.

<…

BREAKING NEWS: Mangala joins Valencia in latest City departure

Valencia have signed France international defender Eliaquim Mangala on a season-long loan from Manchester City.

The 25-year-old arrives as a timely defensive reinforcement for the LaLiga club following Shkodran Mustafi s departure to Arsenal on Tuesday, while Aymen Abdennour is reportedly a target for Chelsea.

Mangala follows Joe Hart, Wilfried Bony and Samir Nasri in making loan exits from City on deadline day having failed to make a matchday squad since Pep Guardiola succeeded Manuel Pellegrini as boss.

He moved to the Etihad Stadium in August 2014, becoming the most expensive defender in Premier League history at the time, but a succession of high-profile errors hindered Mangala s attempts to become a first-team fixture.

The former Porto man was part o…

Porto to bid for Siqueira

Portuguese daily newspaper that FC Porto are readying offer for Atletico Madrid defender Guilherme Siqueira.

The Brazilian is widely expected to leave los Colchoneros after Filipe Luis returned to Vicente Calderon and he recently missed out on a move to Juventus as the Bianconeri opted to recruit Alex Sandro.

Siqueira now appears ready to join FC Porto as a replacement for his compatriot, A Bola has suggested.

Namely, the Dragons are prepared to pay €1.7 million for a season-long loan, while the purchase option would be set at €7 million.

This means that after Maxi Pereira made a switch to Estadio do Dragao, Porto could sign another former Benfica full-back.

Siqueira, 29, spent the 2013/2014 campaign on loan with the Eagles, starting 18 leag…

Real Madrid? Let´s wait and see – Flamengo sensation Reinier

Flamengo team-mate Filipe Luis, who arrived from Atletico Madrid last year, told Marca: He has surprised me at 17 in that he always chooses the correct option.

When he has to pass, he passes, he plays with his head up. It really is a great signing, I congratulate Real Madrid.

He isn t 100 per cent ready, Filipe Luis said.  He is 17 years old, but has potential and a great future. Nobody is ever ready for a leap so vast at that age, but in the future he will be a great signing.

I remember Kaka because he played with his head up, and he was lethal in the area, Filipe Luis added. Reinier has even more quality than Kaka with his back to goal. Time will tell whether or not he is like Kaka.

Liverpool keeping tabs on Leeds United winger Raphinha

Liverpool are interested in signing Raphinha from Leeds United in the summer of 2021, according to . It has been reported that the defending Premier League champions are keeping tabs on the Brazilian winger, who has been playing well for the Whites this season.

Raphinha joined Leeds from Rennes in the summer of 2020 for £17 million. The 24-year-old has taken to the Premier League like a duck to water and has established himself as a key figure in head coach Marcelo Bielsa’s team. According to , the 24-year-old has made 13 starts and three substitute appearances in the league so far this season, scoring four goals and providing four assists in the process.

Liverpool scouts are following Raphinha and have been impressed by his development under Leeds head coach Bielsa.…

James Maddison ‘ready to start’ for Tottenham in FA Cup clash with Man City

James Maddison is available for Tottenham’s FA Cup tie with Manchester City but boss Ange Postecoglou has yet to make a decision on whether he will start Friday’s clash.

Maddison has not played for Spurs since he sustained ankle ligament damage in a 4-1 defeat to Chelsea on November 6.

England international Maddison flourished after he moved to the club in a £40million deal from Leicester last June, scoring three goals and providing six assists in 12 appearances, and he will return to action against FA Cup holders Man City.

The latest team news from Ange ahead of

— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial)

Postecoglou revealed: “He’s trained all week and he is fine.

“He is available and ready to start… when someone is available …

Cruyff claims Barcelona arrivals rejected bigger offers, hits out at transfer criticism

Barcelona sporting director Jordi Cruyff insisted the side s host of new additions joined in order to follow their dream  as he hit out at criticism of the Blaugrana s transfer policy.

Despite concerns regarding the club s finances, Barcelona acquired Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha, Jules Kounde, Franck Kessie, Andreas Christensen, Hector Bellerin and Marcos Alonso during a busy transfer window.

Xavi s new-look team have impressed this season, taking 13 points from their first five matches in LaLiga, but many onlookers were surprised by their ability to outmanoeuvre their rivals in the market.

Raphinha and Kounde, for instance, were both strongly linked with Chelsea before arriving at Camp Nou. Cruyff, however, insists Barca retain a unique draw.

Barcelon…